Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Safety
Ramentor – RAMS methods and tools
The best methods and tools for managing availability, process efficiency and risks can be found here at Ramentor Oy.
RAM stands for Reliability, Availability and Maintainability. RAMS entity comprises also Safety (PSA), Quality (TQM) and Risk Management (PRA) aspects. RAMS is an important part of overall equipment effectiviness calculations (OEE), system life cycle management (PLM, LCC/LCP), systematic development of operations (RCM) and reliability design (DfR).
Ability to manage and optimize these RAMS factors is a very valuable asset for any company designing a product and/or running a complex process. Get to know the extensive list of our industrial partners and references and the RAMS training packages we provide.
Ramentor is a software and consulting company established to combine the latest theory, methods, and knowledge in the RAMS field into practical tools, and solutions & services for the customers.
Ramentor and our ELMAS software allows you to manage - Design, Analyze and Optimize - the whole RAMS entity of your product or process.
1. Get to know us!
2. Check our references
3. Contact us!
Lets arrange a meeting where we can find out the best way to help You!
- With our ELMAS software you can:
- Model and analyze reliability and risks
- Optimize maintenance and life-cycle cost
- Compare different design solutions
- Enhance documentation and data collection
- Improve productivity and efficiency
- Our RAMS trainings helps you to:
- Understand concepts behind reliability and risk management
- Recognize possibilities for improving dependability during design process
- Identify the improvement potential and justify investments
- Select and apply the most suitable RAMS methods
- With our solutions & services you can:
- Recognize how the available RAMS information is currently capitalized
- Identify the most critical sub systems, components and failure modes
- Apply sophisticated methods for risk management
- Combine qualitative and quantitative information for advanced analytics
FCC Innovation Award was given to Ramentor research made for CERN...
Case Wärtsilä – Designing LNG terminal for maintainability...
World Class Maintenance – Ramentor is one of the educators in World Class Maintenance training program...
Case nuclear safety – Final disposal facility for spent nuclear fuel can be built to be safe...
Please also check the list of our References, or read more News, Customer cases or Publications.
Company in brief
Company in brief
Ramentor is a private software and expertise company founded in 2006 and based in Tampere, Finland.
We develop and deploy Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Safety (RAMS) software tools by combining the actual customer needs and the latest research in the field with proven technology. Respectively, we also provide trainings and application services concerning the products and the methods.
Our customers include major technology, manufacturing and industrial service companies, both locals and those with global coverage, all seeking for systematic approach on RAM management.
Our business partners today are Tampere University of Technology and CERN for the research and development. We are actively seeking for new partnerships on all areas. However, Ramentor is independent on technology and markets, and no exclusivity is granted on products.
Ramentor is owned by its operative management and the board members.
Ramentor employees, the RAMS team, hold Dr. and M.Sc. degrees in software development, applied mathematics, industrial automation and maintenance technology from Finnish universities of technology, and all together over 50 years of experience in dependability planning and various tool applications in industry.
Our goal is to become the leading expert in the field of RAMS management methods and tools.
Hermiankatu 8 D
Hermiankatu 8 D (3rd floor)
Tel. +358 (0)40 746 6585
Email (.pdf): firstname.lastname@example.org
Operator: Maventa (003721291126)