ELMAS 4.8 can be used from web page: http://elmas.ramentor.com/
The most important new features:
• Report: Maintenance history tool is added. The tool can be taken into use from: Options -> Tools.
• Work categories definition from history data. The categories can be taken into use from: Options -> Tasks -> Task types -> Show work categories.
• ELMAS can import and export both .xlsx and .xls files
• Summary: Consequences tool lists now also causes if node types are used and for example only nodes of type 'Failure mode' is listed. The tool can be taken into use from: Options -> Tools
• Summary: Spare parts tool is added. The tool can be taken into use from: Options -> Tools
• Automatic fault tree centering after subtree expand/collapse
• Analysis results overview page added to simulation results. Contains also Excel export of analysis results overview
• JRE 8 is now minimun Java requirement
The full list of all made improvements is available in Finnish: